Terms and conditions of using the services of Piriyka House
By entering the Piriyka House website when using your personal profile, and other services provided by Piriyka House, users are aware of and accept the terms and conditions, as well as how to use the Services.
Note that registering an order at any time means full acceptance of all terms and conditions by the user.
Note that all the principles and procedures of Piriyka House are in accordance with the laws of the Islamic Republic of Iran, the law of electronic commerce and the law of consumer protection, and consequently the user is obliged to comply with the relevant laws.
If there is a change in the rules, procedures and services, it will be published and updated on this page and you agree that your continued use of the site means you accept any changes.
Customer or user definition
A customer or user is a person who, with the user information he / she has entered in the registration form, registers an order or any use of Piriyka House services.
Also, since Piriyka House is an online website, under e-commerce law, a customer or consumer is a person who purchases goods or services for a purpose other than business or professional occupation.
When you use the services and services of Piriyka House, place an online order or purchase, or email Piriyka House, these communications are made electronically and upon request If you follow all the principles and procedures, you agree that Piriyka House will respond to your request electronically (via e-mail, SMS service and other electronic services).
Also, the e-mail and telephone addresses that the customer registers in his profile are the only official and approved e-mail and telephone addresses of the customer, and all correspondence and responses of the company are done through them.
Piriyka House may send emails or text messages to members of the Website to inform them of special events, services or promotions.
Piriyka House respects and protects the privacy of individuals who use the site’s services.
Piriyka House is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. In fact, by using the Piriyka House site, you signify your consent to this policy.
All content available through any of Piriyka House services, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, video images, downloadable and copyable items, data and all content produced by Piriyka House is part of our intellectual property. The right to use and publish all available and available materials is the exclusive property of Piriyka House, and any use without obtaining written permission reserves the right to prosecute us.
In addition, the scripts, and the names of the services that can be provided through any of the services created by Piriyka House and the registered trademarks are the exclusive property of Piriyka House and any use for commercial purposes is subject to legal prosecution.
Users are allowed to exploit and use the list of products, technical specifications, prices and any use of derivatives of Piriyka’s website or any of the services or content, download or copy information for commercial purposes, any use Data mining, robots, or similar methods such as data collection and extraction tools are not explicitly reserved for Piriyka House.
In case of using any of Piriyka House services, users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account and password, and all activities that take place under the account or password are the responsibility of the users.
Registration, processing and delivering orders
Working day means Saturday to Thursday of each week, with the exception of public holidays in Iran, and all registered orders are processed during working days and the first day after the holidays. Piriyka House allows its customers to place orders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
– All orders registered on the Piriyka House website are processed by sending the order code via SMS and the pre-invoice via email. Piriyka House always does its best in sending and delivering all registered orders. However, if the stock of products in Piriyka House runs out, even after the customer places the order, Piriyka House reserves the right to cancel that order or refund the order, or the customer can replace the goods. When finished, replace another product.
– In case of problems in the final processing of the shopping cart, such as running out of stock or customer cancellation, the amount paid will be credited to the customer’s account within 24 to 48 working hours.
– Piriyka House is allowed to stop its actions and sales without prior notice to stop new orders, and all registered orders will be processed and sent before the order is stopped. Piriyka House reserves the right to discontinue the sale of all or part of the products for any reason, such as running out of stock, without prior notice.
– In case of any error in entering the price and value of the goods available on the site of Piriyka House, Piriyka House reserves the right to invalidate the order and purchase made by the customer. Piriyka House will deposit and return the received funds to the account announced by the customer as soon as possible, and the customer accepts by entering the Piriyka House website that he is aware of this and will not have any claims in this regard.
– Users when ordering the desired product must complete the order form with correct and complete information. Obviously, in case of entering incomplete or incorrect information, the user’s order will not be able to be tracked and delivered. Therefore, entering the address, e-mail and contact number by the customer, confirms their correctness, and if these items are not entered correctly or completely, Piriyka House can provide additional information from the customer to ensure the accuracy and certainty of order registration. Customers can also enter another person’s name, address and phone number to receive the order. The address that the buyer registers or selects as the address of the consignee will be included in the invoice.
– It should be noted that adding goods to the shopping cart does not mean booking goods and does not create any rights for customers.
Damage during delivery
Piriyka House always does its best to make sure that all orders reach its customers all over the country without any damage. Due to the safe and standard packaging of all shipments, delivery to any of the reputable shipping companies of the user’s choice and announcement of the bill of lading (insert in the shopping cart and notification via SMS service) means that the update Any accident during transportation is the responsibility of the transport company and Piriyka House will compensate the damage only if the carrier’s order is approved and in order to facilitate follow-up.
Piriyka House makes every effort to provide all its services.
It should be noted that Piriyka House does not guarantee that product descriptions or other content on the site will be error free.
If the product provided by Piriyka House has any discrepancy with the information posted on the site, the only solution is to return the product before use and in original condition.
Piriyka House Website does not accept any responsibility in connection with the removal of pages from its site or dead links.
The services of the site are provided as is and the site of Piriyka House is not responsible under any circumstances for delays or non-functioning of the site which may be due to natural factors, manpower, internet problems, breakdown of computer equipment, telecommunications, etc. does not have.
All terms and conditions stated are applicable in normal circumstances and in case of any force majeure, Piriyka House has no responsibility. Piriyka House considers itself obliged to respect the privacy of its users. If you see any violations, please let us know through the communication channels.